about state institution
" Apparatus of akim of "Saryarka" district of Nur-Sultan city"
1. General Provisions
1. State institution " Apparatus of akim of "Saryarka" district of Nur-Sultan city" (hereinafter – apparatus) is a government agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan, carrying out management in public administration in "Saryarka" district of Nur-Sultan city.
2. The apparatus does not have subordinate organizations
3. The Apparatus carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with other normative legal acts, as well as these Regulations.
4. The Apparatus is a legal entity in the organizational and legal form of a state institution, it has seals and stamps with its name in the state language, forms of the established sample, accounts in the treasury bodies in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The apparatus enters into civil-law relations on its own behalf.
6. The apparatus has the right to act as a party to civil law relations on behalf of the state, if it is authorized to do so in accordance with the law.
7. In accordance with the procedure established by the legislation, the Apparatus takes decisions in accordance with the procedure established by the law, issued by the decree and decision of the Akim of the "Saryarka" District of Astana (hereinafter - akim of the district).
8. The structure and the limit of the staff of the Apparatus are approved in accordance with the current legislation.
9. Location of the Apparatus: Saryarca Avenue,13, Saryarka district, Nur-Sultan city, Republic of Kazakhstan, 010000.
10. Full name of the state body - State institution "Apparatus of akim of "Saryarka " district of Nur-Sultan city".
11. This Provision is the constituent document of the Apparatus.
12. Financing of the activities of the Apparatus is carried out from the republican and local budgets.
13. The apparatus is prohibited from entering into contractual relations with business entities for the fulfillment of duties that are functions of the Apparatus.
If the Apparatus is granted the right to carry out income-generating activities by the Legislative Act, the revenues received from such activities are channeled to the state budget.
2. The mission, main tasks, functions, rights and duties of the Office of Apparatus
14. Mission of Apparatus:
ensuring the activity of the akim of the region to conduct a national policy of the executive power in combination with the interests and needs of the development of the territory of the "Saryarka" district of the city of Astana.
15. The tasks of the Apparatus are determined by the legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory legal acts of local executive and representative bodies, the akim of the city of Astana, (hereinafter - city akim) and these Regulations:
1) facilitating the implementation of the norms of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, laws, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, normative legal acts of central and local state bodies in the territory of the "Saryarka" district of Nur-Sultan by citizens and legal entities;
2) interaction with the apparatus of the akim of Nur-Sultan and the representative body of the city - maslikhat of Nur-Sultan (hereinafter referred to as maslikhat), executive bodies of the city, mass media, enterprises, organizations and citizens;
3) execution of acts and instructions of the akim of the city, akim of the district, submitting proposals to the mayor of the city on improving the activities of institutions, enterprises and organizations located in the territory of the "Saryarka" district of the city of Nur-Sultan;
4) implementation of other tasks defined by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) consideration of applications, petitions, citizens' complaints and take action to protect their rights and freedoms;
2) to facilitate the collection of taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget;
3) Development and introduction of the Akimat of Nur-Sultan city maslikhat for approval of budgetary programs administered by the apparatus;
4) To promote the execution of citizens and legal entities norms of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, laws, acts of the President and the Government of Kazakhstan and normative legal acts of central and local government bodies
5) promotion of entrepreneurship and the implementation of regulation of land relations within its competence;
6) organization and enforcement of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on military service, civil defense, mobilization preparation and mobilization, as well as in the field of civil protection within the competence of the Staff;
7) organization of civil registration in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
8) organization of work to preserve historical and cultural heritage;
9) identification of vulnerable people, the introduction of the higher authorities of proposals for employment, the provision of targeted social assistance, organization of servicing single elderly and disabled citizens at home;
10) To promote the development of local social infrastructure;
11) cooperation with local authorities;
12) participate in the sessions of maslikhat at the statement (specification) of the local budget
13) supporting the activities of preschool education and training;
14) regulation of water use and water supply within the competence of the Apparatus;
15) the organization of work on landscaping, lighting, landscaping and sanitary cleaning of settlements;
16) the organization of burial rootless and public works on the content in a proper state of cemeteries and other burial places;
17), the content of monuments of history and cultural heritage of communal property of the city of Nur-Sultan within the means established by the relevant budget program;
18) Support and assist in the logistics of the sports facilities, the creation of conditions for the development of physical culture and sport in the community of citizens in places of public entertainment in the district, as well as the organization together with the authorized body in the field of physical culture and sports and public associations disabled holding recreational and sports activities among people with disabilities;
19) assigning trainers, supervisors, trainers, athletes and sports referees qualification categories and athletes of sports categories within its competence;
20) To promote the improvement of the quality of public services within the district;
21) maintaining a register of nonprofessional mediators;
22) perform other functions determined by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
17. rights and responsibilities:
1) appear in court as plaintiff and defendant;
2) request and receive from the state bodies and other organizations documents, conclusions, references and other materials necessary to perform the functions assigned to the apparatus;
3) make proposals to akim of the city on issues within the competence of the apparatus;
4) to interact with public authorities, social services, enterprises, organizations and businesses the district on matters within the competence of the apparatus;
5) provide a solution to the issues of regional importance, execute and perform the duties stipulated by the current legislation within the allotted competences.
3. Organization of the Apparatus
18. The administration of the Apparatus is carried out by the akim of the district, who is personally responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned to the Apparatus exercise of its functions, as well as for combating corruption.
19. District Akim shall be appointed and removed from office in the manner determined by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
20. District Akim has deputies who are appointed and removed from office in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
21. Authority of akim of the district:
1) has the right to act in civil law relations in its relations with state bodies, organizations of different forms of ownership, local authorities and citizens;
2) issues decisions regulatory developments and orders on administrative and regulatory, operational and individual character;
3) acts of Akim adopted within the competence are binding on the entire territory of the administrative-territorial unit;
4) in the manner prescribed by law is implementing gender equality in the Apparatus.
Execution of Authority of akim of the district during his absence is carried out by one of the deputies, who performs the duties assigned to him by the akim of the city.
22.District Akim defines the powers of his deputies in accordance with applicable law.
23.Apparatus is headed by a Chief who is appointed and removed from office in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Property of the Apparatus
24. Property of the Apparatus is public property and belong to it by right of operational management.
Apparatus property is formed at the expense of the property transferred to it by the owner, and property (including cash income) acquired as a result of their own activities and other sources not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
25. The property assigned to the Apparatus refers to the communal property of the city of Nur-Sultan.
26. The apparatus shall not be entitled to alienate or otherwise dispose of the property assigned to it and property purchased with funds given to him by the financing plan, unless otherwise provided by law.
5. Reorganization and the abolition of the Apparatus
27. Reorganization and the abolition of the staff shall be in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.