Начать свой бизнес
Start a businessSupport under the program "Business Road Map 2020"
To date, the government implemented a number of programs aimed at the development and support of small and medium-sized businesses, it is one of the effective program "Business Road Map 2020". If your business will be included in the list of priority sectors of the economy for the participants in the program, you can when you make credit loans from banks of the second level to take advantage of government support in the form of interest rate subsidies, loan guarantee. Can the presence of state expertise on external networks (sewage, water, etc.) to receive state support to summarize the missing infrastructure for the project. If you offer an innovative project, you can participate in the project on the allocation of state grants. Besides, "Entrepreneurship Development programs - the development of women's entrepreneurship, Damu-Komek” are implemented by JSC "Fund" Damu. Full information can be obtained through the websiteswww.damu.kz.,www.dkb2020.kz.
In general, the opening and the creation of business by the Chamber of entrepreneurs of Astana city is providing free consultations, training courses for aspiring entrepreneurs. For full advice you can contact the Business Service Center (CSC) at Kazhymukan street, 8a or connect with call center 1408.
Read more about the program of support and development of business "Business Road Map 2020"
Unified program of support and development of small business "Business Road Map 2020" (hereinafter - the Program) is designed for the realization of the Message of President of Kazakhstan to people of Kazakhstan "New Decade - New Economic Growth - New Opportunities of Kazakhstan" and the National Plan of Development of Kazakhstan till 2020. The program is aimed at achieving the goal of messages of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the people of Kazakhstan "Strategy" Kazakhstan - 2030 "and" Kazakhstan's way - 2050: common goal, common interests, common future. " Also, in order to combine some pre-existing sectoral programs of support and development of entrepreneurship in Kazakhstan (including the "Business Road Map 2020"), aimed at improving the business climate in the country.
The purpose of the Program is to ensure sustainable and balanced growth of regional businesses, as well as the maintenance of existing and creation of new permanent jobs
Terms of realization - 2015 - 2019 years
• The first phase of 2015
The first step is to lay a solid legislative basis aimed at regulating the procedure for implementing instruments of state support provided to Program. Development and approval of the rules of subsidizing interest rates on bank loans, subsidies financed by Islamic banks, private businesses, guarantee on bank loans, subsidies interest rates on loans to microfinance institutions, credit guarantee for banks, microfinance institutions, microcredit small businesses, providing public grants are considered. The result will be formed by the appropriate regulatory conditions to ensure transparent and effective implementation of the Program.
• The second phase of 2016-2019 years
In the second phase will strengthen the work of the proper implementation of state support tools provided by the Program. The use of instruments of state support will be accompanied by their constant monitoring for their effectiveness to the goals and objectives of Program .By results of monitoring on an annual basis appropriate actions will be taken to improve the effectiveness of the Program, to improve its instruments. Implementation of the Program under constant monitoring will perform scheduled tasks and achieve aims of the Program.
1. agro-industrial complex;
2. The mining industry *;
3. light industry and the production of furniture;
4. The production of construction materials and other non-metallic mineral products;
5. metallurgy, metal processing, machinery;
6. Other industry sectors (including the production of finished products, production of other electric power plants, hydroelectric power generation, collection, processing and disposal of waste, waste recycling, reclamation, and other services in the field of waste disposal)
7. transportation and warehousing;
9. Information and communication;
10. The professional, scientific and technical activities;
12. The health and social services;
13. Arts, entertainment and recreation;
14. the provision of other types of services (repair of computers, personal items and household goods).
The program consists of four areas:
1) support for new business initiatives of entrepreneurs single-industry towns, small towns and rural areas;
2) industry support entrepreneurs operating in priority sectors of the economy and manufacturing industries;
3) reducing the risk of exchange business;
4) the provision of non-financial business support measures.
Within the first direction will be provided the following support measures:
1) subsidies of the interest rate on loans / finance lease contracts Banks / Development Bank / leasing companies;
2) partial guarantee on loans to banks / development bank;
3) the provision of government grants;
4) micro-small businesses;
5) subsidies of the interest rate on microloans of private microfinance institutions;
6) Partial credit guarantees for microfinance institutions to banks.
The second direction of the Program provides for the following measures to support entrepreneurs:
1) subsidizing interest rates on loans / finance lease contracts Banks / Development Bank / leasing companies;
2) partial guarantee on loans to banks / development bank;
3) the development of production (industrial)
4) establishment of industrial zones.
The third area involves subsidizing the nominal interest rate on the loan / finance lease contracts Banks / Development Bank / leasing companies in local and foreign currencies.
Non-financial business support measures include the provision of public non-financial support to private enterprises and households with entrepreneurial initiative in the following functional areas:
1) information and analytical support for the enterprise;
2) the development of competencies of entrepreneurs;
3) increasing the productivity of entrepreneurs;
4) expansion of business ties.